The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
The Coppell Gifted Association is committed to:
- Promoting awareness of and provide information about the education and social/emotional needs of GT students
- Supporting the CISD and its teachers in their efforts to meet the needs of GT students
- Identifying unmet needs and champion solutions to address them
What’s happening at Coppell Gifted Association?
- We have some exciting programs planned for this year, so check out our calendar and upcoming events for more details. Don’t forget to renew your membership for advanced information and early registration.
- Have ideas for future speaker series programs? Contact our Speaker Series Chair, Roya Tompkins.
- Interested in contributing time and ideas to our school year student enrichment series? Contact our Student Enrichment Chair, Tawnia Wise.
- Are you a member of CGA? Enjoy special benefits like access to the latest newsletter articles and pre-registration for MOSAIC student enrichment events. You will receive the password to the “Members Only” section as part of your membership benefits. Having problems with your password? Contact our Membership Officer Aanchal Prakash.
- Check out the latest news on gifted issues.
- Get involved! Become a CGA campus representative or board member.
- We’ve just launched a CGA page on Facebook. Become a “fan” and join in on the discussion board.
- Be “in the know”
If you are a CGA member, we’ll let you know periodically if we have posted something important on our blog.