Inside Glimpse of AP – Vounteers needed
CHS has again asked CGA to recruit people to help proctor the Advanced Placement exams taken by our gifted high school students from May 3 - 14, 2010. Anyone can be a proctor, not just high school parents. By volunteering on a weekday morning or afternoon, you can:
- Learn what it is/will be like for your kids to take an AP exam.
- Demonstrate CGA parents’ support for our schools.
- Save CHS the expense of hiring substitute teachers to proctor the tests.
What does an assistant proctor do?
- Help distribute and collect tests,
- Quietly watch the kids to deter cheating and
- Monitor bathroom breaks.
Proctors should arrive at CHS 20 minutes before the test start time as they will need to park, check-in and get a visitors badge at the “Horseshoe” which is right inside the front main doors.
It’s so easy and you’ll be doing your part to support gifted students. Click here to volunteer.