Take advantage of early bird pricing for summer MOSAIC
Don’t delay in planning your summer enrichment classess for students entering 4th-8th grade in Fall 2013. Already, some of our most popular classes are filling up — and some are already full (including Rocket Science for 4th-6th grade, Video Game Design Beginner, Lego Robotics Beginner).
But, don’t worry… there is plenty of options to inspire your child. Here are just some of the examples:
- Like to solve problems? Egg Drop, Rocket Science, Natural Disaster Response, Chess, Logic games
- Like technology? Lego Robotics, Video Game Design, App Design, Web Studio
- Like to create? Masks, Ceramics, Mosaic, Puppetry, Balloon Art
- Like to perform? Improv, Card Magic
- Like to persuade and inform? Mock Trial, Journalism
- Like to analyze? Baseball statistics, Military History, Money
- Like to babysit? Babysitting with Baylor certification
Each class is designed to be creative, fun, inspiring, engaging and challenging — and include aspects of problem solving, hands-on learning, experimentation, technology and communication skills.
Interested in finding out more? Click on the Summer MOSAIC tab above.
Questions? contact Aanchal Prakash, our MOSAIC Chair.