Welcome to the 2013-14 CGA Elected Board Officers
Please welcome the 2013-14 CGA Board of elected officers. Elections were held at our April 30 speaker series event where CGA membership voted and approved the nominated slate.
Co -Presidents – Amanda O’Neal and Jeff Jordan
- Amanda returns in the President position, now sharing the office with Jeff who most recently served as Board Secretary.
1st Vice President/Programs: Speaker Series Chair – Roya Tompkins
- Roya is serving a second year in the position where she organizes speakers to share their expertise and experience with our membership.
1st Vice President/Programs: Student Enrichment Chair – Tawnia Wise
- Tawnia is also returning for a second year to handle and organize our student events throughout the school year.
Treasurer – Jeanne Wray
- Jeanne returns for a second year in this important role.
Secretary – Lynn Houm
- Lynn is new to CGA and we are looking forward to her new ideas and input.
Membership – Aanchal Prakash
- Aanchal will now manage our membership needs and is currently serving as the MOSAIC chair through the summer.
Past President – Elizabeth Chappell
- Elizabeth continues in her valuable role as Past President.
We thank these passionate parent volunteers for their dedication to serving gifted students in Coppell and beyond.
If you are interested in volunteering in CGA, please check out our volunteer opportunities for 2013-14.