FREE CGA Educator Memberships (for a limited time only)
CISD Educators can join CGA for FREE for a limited time
This opportunity is only available June 1-October 15, 2013. (Click here to join) After that time, the rate will be $20. Join now to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Interested in more information about the options? Click here to find more.
Why should you join now?
- Eligible for scholarships to conferences and training throughout the year.
- CGA awarded over $12,000 in scholarships during the 2012-2013 school year to conferences like TAGT, NAGC, Differentiation Conference, Annual AP and IB Conferences, Confratute and other local opportunities.
- TAGT professional membership required for scholarship applicants to attend the TAGT conference in Houston, December 4-6, 2013. Click HERE to apply for a professional membership through Oct 15, 2013 for a discount. Join CGA and TAGT for only $50 through Oct 15. Not interested in attending the conference? You can still support gifted education throughout Texas by joining at the Supporter Level for only $10 through October 15.
- Receive regular information about gifted education and additional resources specifically targeted to educators.
- Plus, enjoy all of the benefits offered to our general membership:
- CGA program & event notices
- Add to the voice of gifted education
- Support CGA competitions: Creative Writing Competition
- SENG Parenting Discussion groups to share joys and challenges of raising gifted children
- Receive CGA digital newsletter about gifted matters and education
- FREE access to Podcasts of CGA speaker series
- FREE CGA Lending Library containing books on gifted matters and videos (like the award-winning 2 Million Minutes Series)
- Invitations to CGA social events
- Connection to a CGA Campus Rep
- Participation in Brown Bag book studies
- Discount on MOSAIC classes and early registration
It takes less than 1 minute to join, and it is FREE (save $20). Click here to join.
If you have any questions, please contact the CGA President, Amanda O’Neal.