The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
The Coppell Gifted Association is committed to:
- Promoting awareness of and provide information about the education and social/emotional needs of GT students
- Supporting the CISD and its teachers in their efforts to meet the needs of GT students
- Identifying unmet needs and champion solutions to address them
What’s happening at Coppell Gifted Association?
- Are You a Member? It’s our 10th Anniversary this year, so check out our Anniversary Membership Offer! All members enjoy special benefits like access to the latest newsletter articles and pre-registration for MOSAIC camp and student enrichment events. You will receive the password to the “Members Only” section as part of your membership benefits. Having problems with your password? Contact our Membership Officers Niti Shah.
- Interested in Student Events? We have some exciting programs planned for this year, so watch our Events Page for more details. Have a new idea? Contact our Parul Singh with your ideas (or other student event comments).
- Interested in MOSAIC, our summer camp series? Details can be found on the MOSAIC page. Questions or ideas? Contact email@example.com.
- Interested in our Creative Writing Competition? Details can be found on our Competition page. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have an idea for something you’d like to see CGA do? Contact our President, Shannon Blatt.
- Check out the latest news on gifted issues.
- Get involved! Contact Shannon Blatt
- Join our CGA page on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter @Coppellgifted