8th Annual Creative Writing Competition
- Competition is open to ALL CISD students in grades 4-12 (FREE to enter).*
- 2 categories this year: POEM and STORY.
- “Story” can be any creative prose — including fiction, narrative, personal memoir, screenplay, etc.
- Deadline: December 9, 2015 at midnight.
- All winners will be published in a professionally-bound book to be released in Spring 2016.
Want more information? Click the “COMPETITIONS” tab for all the details.
Are you an educator or published author who would like to help judge these amazingly talented young writers? Please contact Elizabeth Chappell, Competition Coordinator.
* students who do not attend CISD may participate if they are members of CGA. Click here for more information about membership.